HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MAGGIE

.....is hurt.

This is where you will find my dogs during the pickin' season. Maggie being middle age, set in her ways didn't move one day when the guys were loading the trailer with pallets, Maggie's leg got caught between the pallets and hurt pretty bad, she still does not bear weight on it 2 1/2 weeks later. But yet she wants to be out & about, in the field....just not as much.

Today the friendly pooches went with me to cut corn stalk to take to market. To be included though she needed a lift into the box.

Shame-face Maggie maintains light duty & watches. Happy for her faithful company.

Tippers surveys the field.....

4 comments:

kaymarvt said...

i commented on your facebook.. but again.. i love that last picture! :)

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

I love the pics!

The Chairman's Wife said...

LOVE it! The pictures. The dogs! Wish we could bring Lisi over! (hope the leg gets better...)

Kara said...

Awww-love the pictures. But I am a little uncertain as to whether I should show Emily the pics.....!