HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TODAY'S MARKET

......was so much fun to do.

The past several years the fall has not been this nice or long. Plus I was working at school and not much time to do the creative thing. This year, though I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) thats rarely at home??? Anyway my husband has gone a little over the edge at the Amish Auction (I hope to go to yet this fall, since I am a SAHM). This auction sells the Amish's produce, flowers and other vendors stuff several times a week and is a few hours away....anyways Kerry has been going at least once a week and has been bringing home ALOT....and the mums are his weakness. To sell, mums and pumpkins it would be a nice to do it right and display them festively.....and it worked! I am 'one happy SAHMama'....this was fun and rewarding. The sales were great......and just fun to see the people looking even if there was no sale.

3 comments:

ruth said...

oh!! so pretty...the mums are beautiful!!!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Beautiful... i can say it a million times... I LOVE FALL!!!

Kara said...

Great job! I wish I could have bought some!!! =-)