.....how do you explain??
~you know when you do not have it.
~others can often see when you are at peace or not.
~my son asked what the spirit looks like?
What does the wind look like?...I asked back...not good enough answer for him....
why do we love these places...hard to answer that too...we just love to go....
The trail, I only went a short ways on, my kids said I would love it...sorry I missed the 1 to 1 1/2 mile trail...kids tell me we are coming back next year...I will purpose to walk the full trail then and in the mean time try to live out the many good thoughts shared and felt this weekend......there is the quiet beauty of fall, trees at this out of way place that brings so much to those who come... a peace to be felt.EagleBend,MN
"where all is peaceful, calm and still..."
3 comments:
I like
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Do you live on the grounds in Eagle Bend?
no, about 4 hours away....we are by worthington....hour east of Sioux Falls, SD
Post a Comment