HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Friday, August 5, 2011

SO WHATS THE DIFF...?

We know this lady,
...one day she visits her friends.
This friend says to her...
"I like your shoes, just not sure which one I like best!"

Akstel , my great-nephew, ain't he grand???

...look at his grin,
aha,
I bet you notice his unmatched feet wear,
not his cheesy grin,
shame on you....
judgemental, huh huh....
he doesn't care, so why should you!!!!

....so I am working with my sweet little son,

he calmly says,

'like your shoes, just not sure which one best!'
Smart-alec, do you want help or not!!
yep, a couple of my blogger followers noticed in the last post the unmatched flip-flops and had the nerve (tee-hee) to comment. To me they were a match, felt right, same brand and readily available, so there ....
Did you notice the CHAIN HANG-UP is perfectly level, exactly 36" from the cement and the holes are precisely 48" apart,
nope, you didn't!!!....
"judge not and you shall not be judged."
Akstel and I are blissfully/happy treading along....it would drive an evidence officer batty to try to figure our crime scene!!!
"The foot wear looks to be....."

4 comments:

Jenae said...

too too cute/special!!1 Remember Dad wearing two different shoes to meeting, Glenn's mom did it too !!!

Keeping Up With the Krisher's said...

I love it!!! ha ha! What's great is, he is starting to pick up when we think things are funny, so he was laughing right along with us!!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

So sassy... love it!!!

Anonymous said...

ahem...you need to fix your cuffs on your capris so they're even when you get your matching shoes on - hahahaha - you're so fun to tease! thanks for letting us