HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Thursday, August 4, 2011

A HANG-UP..........

.....of ours.

....to fix a pet peeve of mine. Chains are used and need to be readily available....but not on the ground!!!

theHANG-UP

...I asked G'pa to help me cut the 4x4 and he just took the building of the HANG-UP upon himself and this is what he did...aint it grand?!!! Love it...handy and looks great too! we dug the hole.....the ground was as hard as cement or maybe ice as what I thought was a post hole digger is actually ice auger...oops!

......how much farther?????

My dad's version on the farm.

3 comments:

Jenae said...

BBS, that is awesome!!!Not sure whitch color goes the best with your outfit!!! Love the 'hang up'too!!!!

ruth said...

Good for Grandpa....nice to have things made for you....even before the picture of home...those chains came to mind!!!

Anonymous said...

very cool! haha Jenae..i was just gonna leave her a comment and say psst, your shoes don't match...but then I went out to eat with my skirt on inside out the other night, so who am I to talk?!