HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Sunday, August 28, 2011

ATTRACTED 2 JUNK

..... rusty and old is the look.

the MAGAZINE of choice for me!

I should not have left those garden tools in dad's shed....

.
.... but I am glad I did sneak a few home!
(Kerry isn't attracted to the same junk as me!)
My version of the FLEA MARKET STYLE 's easel, we can use this at farmer's market as a chalk board with old springs holding the chalk pieces !

6 comments:

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!

Jenae said...

Oh that turned out neat, just right for farmer's market!!!

Jessie K said...

I love that mag and I love your easel! Very cute!

ruth said...

What a neat idea....

Anonymous said...

Very fun and appropriate for you! That's great!

Audrey said...

Cute idea for any kind of sign. May make one for my Garage Sale... That would really be fun.
Blessings.
Audrey Z.
Timeless Treasures.
http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/2012