
...an
ornate framed mirror.
(another of Saturday's find)
~for $1...(yes, that was probably me skipping back to the van!!)
Laura's comment was..."what are you gonna do with that?"...."make a chalk board."....her response..."won't that be alot of work?"

Look at the details...fancy-dancy, just what I wanted.
... a little scrubbing, few coats of paint, and some sanding for a time worn patina.
wah-la....
ain't she a beauty
vs. 
Check-out this blog....
http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/2009/10/ornate-mirror-becomes-chalkboard.html she gave me the idea of flipping the mirror over and paint the back side with chalk paint....was thinking I would need to wait for help to cut a board the right-size but....this tutorial u can do for any shape of frame/mirror and still have the mirror if you want later.
4 comments:
Cute! I like it!
BBS, you are something! i love it:)
Janna you are way to creative. I have to admit I would be a Laura. Too much work for me but it just looks awesome.
Great find!
Post a Comment