HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Monday, May 2, 2011

HELLO...

.... how are you?

we are just DUCKY!!

Although having trouble keeping our

ducks in a row

Weather/ground is such that tractors are going back and forth in the fields. Lawn mowers have made their first cuts of the seasons. Daffodils in (others) yards have burst into bloom. Tulips are about to break open. Greenhouses are bursting at the seams in town with my addictions.....I am trying to refrain a bit, nights threatening with freezing temps.

aint the ducks just the cutest????

Isaac's twenty-one chickens are doing great....but in the ugly age now....soon they will be pretty again....and we will be hearing their clucking and the one or two roosters learn to crow.

6 comments:

kaymarvt said...

oh my! They are SOOO cute! Duckies are my favs! :)

The Chairman's Wife said...

love the 'ducks in a row' comment... they are cute. we almost got some this spring. but decided against it this year.

ruth said...

now aren't you just ducky!!!

Mulberry Mama said...

I am so incredibly jealous. Every time we go into Bomgaars the kids beg for chicks and ducks. I'm not much better. We're supposed to start on our chicken house as soon as the corn is planted. (At this rate, it will probably be June!) So I keep saying , "NEXT YEAR, NEXT YEAR" Enjoy your little cheepers!

Jenae said...

Now may you learn to be a better DUCK!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Cute!!!!