HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THEY SHARE

....but its not always a good thing!

this 1... was quick to tell us last night

"thats how I was when I got MONO" (she had it a few weeks earlier for the second time in 2 years)

looking at her brother, who is running a high fever for the second day in a row with no other maladies other than dizzy with a headache, from the fever??

no, not possible, that just doesn't happen....it can't be....it just a virus.....think he needs to drink more....maybe it is strept...I don't know...

you can see Dr. E at 10:15...

okay, think we will just be sure its a virus, no, just a fever, no cough, sore throst, not really, glands a little swollen, nope, no rash....we will run a few blood test, swab throat, better check for Influenza's....

these labs take a bit, can you stay in town?, we will call, be about 45 minutes

.....what to do, a few errands, no call, check on this, still no call, guess I'll see what Crafty Corner has....ahhhhhhhhh........Mary Engelbreit's fabric...in the bargin room...SWEET....bringgggggg.....this is_____and Evan's labs reveal Mono and Strept...really...this can't be.....no school....YIKES, the homework...

Wisdom of the Ill...
"do you know there is no comfortable way to sit in the red chair for over an hour??"
"I get to miss 2 weeks of school, two things amatter with me!"
1 week for strept, 1 week for mono, "ummmmm, NO, nice try."
"Oh, I get it now why nobody wants to share my drink"
after offering me a slurp of his Shamrock Shake....
see, they do share, teehee!!
...I got Mary Engrelbreits' fabric....
is that the rainbow of the day????
yep, it is (the rainbow)...
its not a big deal, the mono & strept...
there is so much worse things in life,
but really???
CLORAX WIPES.... where are you?

4 comments:

Jessie K said...

Well we have whooping cough...

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

:(

Janna said...

jessie k, that is terrible....I think we might consider more lucky??

Anonymous said...

There are so many people I know who have been very sick this year... sorry that you have some at your house. (Glad you got the fabric! She is my favorite. I get her calendar every year.)