HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Monday, February 28, 2011

SEWING MACHINE QUILT

...visiting my sister, one of my favorite rooms of her house would be her OFFICE the a.k.a. craft room(....I think it is hers too). Anyway as I returned home I am copy-catting a few ideas of hers to my craft/sewing area. SEWING MACHINE QUILT

...is a must & sew fun to make!

...the pocket holds near the most used items. ...in mine is the measure thing-a-jig, seam ripper, chapped stick and..............a scissor attached to the quilt, always there when needed (my sis's idea over & above the tutorial instruction)!!! http://getyourcrafton.blogspot.com/2009/08/tutorial-sewing-machine-quilt.html

3 comments:

kaymarvt said...

I love this! I've never seen Jenae post about this! Now I'll be asking my mother-in-law to get hopping on one for me! I know I could attempt to make it.. but I like it better when I dont see its imperfections! lol!!

kaymarvt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Another neat idea from Jenae!