.....medium,
...or large BALES??
http://our-scraps-n-pieces.blogspot.com/?zx=e8fdd7c2cccadc7c ....check out this link. This baling outfit was in our neighborhood today......the bales are HUGE and the balers and bale-mover zip across the field.....making me want to stomp my feet saying "NOT FAIR"... cuz when I was kid the bales were medium-size, all that I could lift, pull or tug to stack and then we had to unstack into the barn and then stack in the barn.....yuck....I don't think any farm kid escaped this hot, itchy job. But these machines just whipped around the fields and were soon done, the guys in their climate controlled cabs, not ever touching the itchy stuff....NOT FAIR !!!! but entertaining to watch!
and then the farmers that cut corners, have round bales!! (jk)
HIS, MINE & OURS......
....a little glimspe of our lives.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
WOULD YOU LIKE....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cut cornets!! too cute!!
Post a Comment