It is thawing today...yea, it felt warm enough to open a window to air out the house a little. It seem right to put away the snowmen decor(they were dusty anyway). I think I found them all and put them to rest until next winter. Yes, I know it still looks like winter but the sun feels like spring. The vehicles are muddy and gravel roads are soggy but hey, it will be better sooner or later. These evergreen sprigs have not been seen all winter and the bench is just reappearing again. A friend told me she spent $60 for her sprigs of winter decor for one urn on their deck, only now it can be seen again. I felt sad not to have ours just lightly frosted all winter but at least it was free!!
PILLOW CASE
made just for Laura
a someone thought of this saying
and knew just who the saying was for,
so a trip to WalMart
for just the right fabric,
a pillowcase is designed
so uniquely for this BBall fanatic.
(another CRICUT project)
~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~
2 comments:
I like the computer table!
funny..that is first thing I noticed too...put the snowmen away in Alicia's house today. Great minds think alike!!
Post a Comment