RETAIL THERAPY
We both being creatures of habit.
We pretty much hit the same stores each time.
Some stores she doesn't like,
and there are some that I don't care for,
but we found away to make it work.
I love to shop together.
Yesterday was especially nice,
her being a teen likes the radio on,
her kind of music, no talk shows
but for some reason yesterday was different.
The radio was hardly on x-cept to listen
to the local boys b-ball game,
neither her nor I consciously had it on/off, it just wasn't on.
We talked, at times just quiet but together.
It was so nice until she thought she could treat me
like one of her friends,
and try to embarrass me by being weird
but you know that was okay too. (I will get even!!)
The Grand Finale is........
when we get home,
she has her style show,
no matter how late,
everything is tried on and modeled,
.....that's her tradition.
I LOVE IT
4 comments:
What fun for the both of you. I really like the bag, I might have to get me one of those.
Style show!??!! That is EXACTLY what we did growing up!!
Cheree always did a style show whenever she and Mom went shopping too...in fact, she did one last month after our trip to SF!!!
Glad u had a fun day !
Post a Comment