HIS, MINE & OURS......
....a little glimspe of our lives.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
HUH ?!??
What?????? Police department, address to me personally???? ......... "so what is this about?"
--------back in November I blogged about Evan & an officer talking to him & posted the pictures of Evan at 5. I showed it to Kerry and he wondered if I was sending the blog entry to the officer. I said "no" that I just blogged it for me but the more I thought about it why not let the man know that his interactions of reaching out can make a difference. A smile to someone just might make a bad day a good day and so forth. It is justs as easy to let someone know they are making a difference and a job well done, so I did copy the post and sent it to the officer. http://hismineourskjwilliams.blogspot.com/2009/11/growing-up.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting this BBS... a memory that needs to be kept. JK
You already know what I thought...but glad you did this post too...
Post a Comment