My counters are something of a bragging right....the white one I got off the street (during city clean-up) & my husband & his dad pieced it so the I have this L-shape counter and the legs were off the street also.......I love when we can do things like that, little x-pense and no guilt!!! The other counter is covering a cupboard that was in the house when we bought it and is the perfect length for the space. The white counter is the perfect height for sewing & the other one for scrapping.
I hemmed the fabric with a sewing foot that I haven't had a chance to use b-4 & it works awesome...excited to do more things with it....bring on winter ;-)
4 comments:
This is a great setup, Janna... it was nice before, but the redo is quite snappy. Now to keep "your area" yours... redo-ing that notion might take awhile. :) Enjoy!
Looks great BBS
you're hired, when's your next available appointment for a house make-over/organization job? we'll need a few days. We can start in the craft room and work our way thru the house from there.....do you do laundry and pay bills, too? Great, see you soon....
Love it Janna. Love the black and stripes.
I've maybe decided on a kitchen color....
Post a Comment