At parent-teacher conference there was a book fair & this is our purchase. Jan Bret is a wonderful author and illustrator. Her books were introduce to our kids by the 2nd grade teacher and we are working on getting the set.
Evan took a break from home work to read the book finding it had a recipe for gingerbread, wanted to make them and thought a chef's hat was needed to do the job. (there was one in the costume box, I had made Isaac a Pillsbury Boy one Halloween) I guess you could say we were doing math (fractions, double the recipe and learning some life skills.
The cookies turned out wonderful and tastes great....sister and brother gave Evan a hand in cutting and baking.
Laura doing the final touches...................YUMMY
2 comments:
Jolene got our kids her book "Tops and Bottoms"! It is great! Kids still love it! Dad too but don't tell anyone I said that! =)
How fun, great to see Evan dressed up for the job!
Post a Comment