This is MEA week in Minnesota so no school Thursday or Friday.......a well needed break for the kids and I. We have done chores and some other neglected stuff and then we all did things we enjoyed. I think we need this every month.......mental health adjustment!!!!

I found my sewing machine and made a bag using scraps and pet screen
[Pet Screen is a vinyl coated polyester mesh. Developed as a heavy duty pet resistant insect screening; pet screen is seven times stronger than regular screening. Craft people love to use it to make pouches, totes and backpacks.]
Jonelle's birthday so a couple favorites for her....lemon bars and the bag with rubber ducks on it.

She has worked for us several seasons and also works at school......she is special to me(us).
MUMS

Kerry and Isaac left very early with a delivery and then headed to Eastern Iowa to a produce auction........they got really good deal on a few varieties of squash that we are short on. Also someone had mums there that went for way too cheap. Kerry loves flowers and a good deal so bought a bunch of them to resell and use as gifts. Those two were pleased as could be with their day and purchases.

AIRPLANE FANATIC
Evan has been spending his time working on and figuring out this plane that a cousin gave to him.....it was something the cousin outgrew and his mom is cleaning out. Thanks.......Evan is having a blast with it..........it was to be used for decorating but the engineer brain in this kid has to see if it will work again!!!!
Laura is/was around today, catching up on sleep, helped me, read a book, talk/texting on phone and now is at driver's training class.....and has a sore/sore throat and cough.........
2 more days b-4 we go back to school.......am I sounding like my kids!!!???
3 comments:
Ok, I'm dumb - fun bag but what is pet screen??
Sounds like you had a few fun relaxing days:)I don't believe the part of L being on / texting with the phone!!!!
Great fun projects....love the flowers!!
Post a Comment