mY Buys today...........Laura has a cold, sore throat and chest. Dr. said its viral so treat the symptoms....so to WalMart we go...cough drops-check, cough syrup- check, severe sinus Rx- check and then wander thru the fabric department. But its all good becuz the last purchase of fabric is used and ready to gift(a bag & matching hooded towel)..... so okay to plan for the next project right....one never knows when I might have time to create and some of it was even clearance...makes it more right!!!
Farmers are in the field.
Husband is delivering what we have left of produce.
He also did fall clean-up in the fields today.
The weather was beautiful today........maybe the last for a while.
Laura is at drivers-ed.
Facebook Status/.....cheap.........one teenager........mouth works well!!!
Boys are doing homework after being in the combine & playing in the soybeans.
We had spaghetti with the works and family liked that.
Our gravel roads were graded today.....no pot holes and soft spot at the moment.
Iowa have asian beetles plaguing them and we don't this year........maybe okay to live where it gets frigid tempertures.
Housekeeper did not show today....rats her.
No bills in todays mail.
Okay, I really have nothing to Blog but I love Blogging.........
.............its been a good & uneventful day.... gotta love this.
1 comment:
I love the entry, you were on a roll!!!! Send that cheap teenager here!!! Just the threat of that should shape her up :)
Post a Comment