My MIL made the casket spray, wished I had a picture of it. It was beautiful. We were given part of it and so I attempted to make an arrangement with it. I do not have talent for arranging but will share my attempt. I used a pumpkin for the container.


Final attempt, pretty for an
amateur, credit to MIL for all the flower and greenery choices, I would not be able to pick out all that she does. She can walk through her yard and just clips away and ends up with something gorgeous.

Yesterday there was a grave side service for Kerry's great-aunt, the last sibling of a beautiful family. I did not know the brother but got to know the four sisters. They were some of the most beautiful people you could ever know. Their beauty came from within and shined on anyone in their
presence. I remember one time visiting them and was very pregnant with Laura........face puffy and so forth and was told how pretty I looked...."
not", but that is just how they were. They loved and showed it freely with a great interest in all, family, friends and neighbors can all attest to this.
4 comments:
Gorgeously arranged! and Brilliant idea to use a pumpkin!!
Beautiful ... BBS!
Wasn't it fun to visit those ladies, Janna? I loved it when grandma Sophie or Aunt Mabel would tell me not to get too thin cuz I just wouldn't look healthy - oh if they could see me now, I'm SO healthy! I loved their sweetness and genuine love for everyone. Pretty floral you created - so when you comin' to help me decorate?
Thats beautiful! Good work BBS- you need to give yourself more credit! Cool!
Post a Comment