HIS, MINE & OURS......
....a little glimspe of our lives.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
COMPUTER IS HOME
Well our computer is back and the virus is gone but.........found out the hard drive is unstable. Well I have spent long hours on the phone with DELL about it as the computer was purchased in Dcember '08 by us but it arrive to the store in April of '08 so therefore the year warrantity is up!!!!!!??????? How do you figure? I am so frustrated I could scream. So I am putting up a fuss and the next time I will purchase any thing like will be this through a local store that will stand behind you.
The virus is from FaceBook so be careful. Do not open any video clips that are sent and the games are also a risk to play. If something pops-up that you did not ask for press alt and F4 at the same time. When you X out of a pop-up the virus can attach itself and invade your computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment