I left home....for a job.
I looked at a map, choice a town,
wrote the Chamber of Commerce of that town,
to get information of who maybe hiring LPN's
I got a job in that town...that I loved.
Anyways...the older couple in this picture
was the young couple in that town in 1984,
along with a 2 & 3 year old.
The 2 year old has grown up
to be such a sweet wife & momma to these 2 young boys.
Sunday morning I was sorta expecting to see
another couple from years gone by....
but when we walked into meeting they were not there but....
Jim, Jane, Jessica, Moises and boys were...
I was so excited I could hardly contain my self,
its been 30 since I went to meeting in their home!
Well my thoughts during meeting were mostly spiritual,
BUT
sometimes
I was wondering if I could stretch our roast and potatoes....
well we did plus threw in some KFChicken
Some days have the nicest surprises.....
and this was one....
this little guy loves our cats,
his brother does too
but
after a short time both he and grandpa had itchy red eyes, oops!!
Sometimes it is hard to say
GOOD BYE....
'BAD DOG'
Tipper, for some reason crawled on Jessica's lap
and
'the guy that yells at him'
sorry Linda D. for using some of your humor
got after Tipper
and Tipper crawled in the car
all the way.
Moises and Jessica left laughing...
I ran and hid from the man that doesn't love my animals as much as me.
LAUGHING
Whatta fun and unexpected time!
2 comments:
No apology needed! Nice post! Pleasant surprise! Adorable animals. Wish I could swing in sometime too!
Sweet! I knew J (and J and J and J) when she was closer to 8 or 9... It is special to see her all grown up and a beautiful mama.
Post a Comment