HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NAUSHUA, IA

....ever heard of it?
the two I am traveling with haven't!
I known of it and heard of it so much
 that I truly unsure if I really seen it for real or not?!!
So at 10:30PM we take a 3 mile detour on Saints Avenue...
and you know what????
....they do lock church doors at night!
 In the tales, church doors are always found unlocked,
 because that's where the story begins!
Well, no vagrant or orphan can take shelter here!
In the darkness of the night this village seems very quaint
and be awesome to spend a bit of time.
BUT  at this time, I was really longing for a motel room! 

Little Brown Church in the Vale

2 comments:

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

How near!

Anonymous said...

Dick's parents were married in that church back in the late 1940's. Loyd always said that was where he was getting married, so when he was in his 30's and finally getting married they traveled there to tie the knot. I have never seen it but would like to. Esther