...we spent an afternoon here!
Our family has been
seeing a lot of this young man the last 6 months.
Taylor and Laura met at Hermosa,SD this past summer and.....
therefore we are getting to know him and his family too!
Taylor is competitve (in a friendly way)
so one time him, Laura and I played SCRABBLE, I am not bad at the game, Taylor, confident too of his skills, as played a lot w/ his mom and then Laura, if you know her at least a bit you know she has trouble spelling, anyway the the game started with a lot of friendly? banter and challenging for a win between Taylor and I, Laura along for the fun.
so one time him, Laura and I played SCRABBLE, I am not bad at the game, Taylor, confident too of his skills, as played a lot w/ his mom and then Laura, if you know her at least a bit you know she has trouble spelling, anyway the the game started with a lot of friendly? banter and challenging for a win between Taylor and I, Laura along for the fun.
Well long story short....
Laura,
WON!!!!!
and so
that the win was official she posted it on
FaceBook
as Taylor and I hung our heads in shame!
too fun
so this is how we come to go bowling
competition!!!
fun
embarassment
improvement for some,
memory making,
and the teens got my camera taking hundreds of pix
here are a few
| Evan, Isaac, Laura, Taylor & Iris |
Kerry & I,
he most improved and I most embarrassed!!
2 comments:
looks like great fun and the making of lots of memories!!
How fun! Did you get a trophy for "Most Embarrassed"?
Post a Comment