HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Monday, May 14, 2012

CAN YOU FIND....

the simple sweetness? 
It was the final minutes of a 3.5 hour perfomance that melted my ♥ to a puddle.
The Dances
were amazing,
the young people's hours and hours of practice was evident,
my favortie would have to be the preschoolers,
their innocent mistakes cuteness...
and our 13 yo niece is a natural for sure,
however she fits the chicken farmer role just as well!
 .....did you find the ultimate cuteness, yet?
...these tickets were x-traS...I got the call 10 minutes b-4 curtain ....wondering if I would like to come. I missed only the first 40 minutes but got the last 2 hours & 50 minutes of delightful skills.


...isn't he JUST the cutest  little man?

Yep, at 10:34 pm on a Friday I would have mistakenly brought my BLANKIE on stage too! The little guy realized it a bit late,  he tried to hide it behind his feet....
 A PERFECT ENDING SWEETNESS

1 comment:

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Ah... the days of blankies! Miss them!