HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Monday, April 16, 2012

A TEMPORARY POSITION...

....as a mouse trap!
 Not sure if I am offended or pleased with this job opportunity.



Rumor is that it will not be a desk job
but I will have night patrol to nip those rodents right out of this home.
The lady of the house is disgusted with the evidence of them in their dwelling. Today on swap line  a young family was wanting a good home for me.
The master of my new residence readily agreed I am needed but..............it is temporary,
in the house,
 then I am to be moved to an outdoor facility!

(we'll see about that, the master is already smitten by me, he's been overheard baby talking to me & threatening the canines harsh discipline if they should even think to bother me!)

IT'S LOOKIN' GOOD

I was called Kitty before, not sure what they will call me here, maybe the boys that soon come home from school may have an idea.
Mama of the home is thinkin' TEMPE, short for temporary....

7 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

Tempe is a great name! And quite talented to write stories so well! :-).

kaymarvt said...

I love this post! He/she is sooo pretty!! And looks to be right at home!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Agency work is great!!! A lot of the time temp work turns into permanent if the preformance is good!!! Welcome to the family... :)

Brenda said...

Bet my chicken would do a better job!! :)

Kara said...

Catch a few mice and keep the rest at bay and maybe....just maybe....this temp job will turn into a full time position. I hear the benefits are great with the full time position!!!

Maynard Faber said...

Janna, I love the looks of your beautiful cat. The colors are adorable and the fact he can talk makes it all worthwhile. We have a man here who had a chair by the table where his dog would sit but the replacement one now eats by his chair on the floor. Good to see you at the funeral. Aunt Janie

Flynsk8r said...

Better keep her in the house, otherwise Tempe will really be tempe...