HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Thursday, March 1, 2012

LIKING TO PLEASE....

...cooking is really not my thing.
But it is
FUN and ENJOYABLE
when I know what the family wants & enjoys.
_____________
Yesterday, Laura said I should make,
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
Evan responds, "yeh, you should make OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES but leave out the raisins!"
here goes 1/2 with no raisins & the other half a double portion of the raisins

the Boys eating (snarfing) up their share, probably should double the batch but more fun to watch the kids enjoy the treats fresh from the oven!

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies...Evan's way

and Laura, her way! (yep, her ponytail hanging over her brother's share....hmmmm don't tell!) ___________________

A family favorite....(double click larger view)
Quaker Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

4 comments:

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Yummy!!!

Kara said...

Oooo...that does sound good. Next up in my oven.....! =-)

Brenda said...

Found out it does help to add the flour . . . .

Anonymous said...

It was cookie night here tonight... oatmeal chocolate chip with walnuts. Raisins would only fly with part of our bunch, as well... I love 'em.