~literally
a bit about my one and only Dolly...
she does not like to clean her room
she can clean any other room of the house
do laundry far better than I ever care to
but she does not like to clean her room !!!
So new new carpet in her room she didn't want,
but hubby said we could and....
i didnot want to miss this opppurtuniy...
so between Laura and I the room will be cleaned more often.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
Come on in & see her room's new look....
Laura picked this color....
RIPE PUMPKIN
and I feared it....with much reservation I purchased it ripe pumpkin. Knowing this is her room, I do not need to be controlling but go with the flow. Laura wanted frames.... painted multi-colors (which I had often admired in other's blogs & magazine although no clue Laura liked that look too) By this time I was very excited to procede with the re-d0ing....still quite concern about the paint color combo, ripe pumpkin and the bright lockers that are not getting changed in color.... I have not forgotten yet what a pain they were to paint !!!
Laura chose well....
a few things left to do,
Laura wants pix made in B&W of her & friends
(even one of her & bothers brothers )
14 comments:
Beautiful simple pretty down right gorgeous love love it! Good job BBS!
I love it, Janna! Probably couldn't pull it off in my house, but as a whole it is a lovely room! The frames really add a lot, too. How did it go painting the chandy? I have one waiting but afraid it will be hard to do evenly with all the different angles I'd have to spray from.
LOVE IT TOO, JANNA! You are one amazing woman!!
It turned out very pretty...like the way you have it all come together!!
My 1st thought was "What about the lockers?!".....so I was VERY pleased to see that they were incorporated!!
The frames....just love the idea of bright colors and the color of the paint....PERFECT!
Now, can I hire you to come up with some fun ideas to do with the "new" bedrooms here?! =-)
Love it... :)
Trevor's comment: That looks like a cozy room with the right blend of warm colors.
Quite the compliment coming from him, eh?! =-)
Gorgeous! She has good taste! :)
What a clever idea! And I really like all the bright colors! Thanks for linking up to our "impossibles" party!
blessings,
karianne
I love the color combo. My daughter chose a super bright green for her walls and we put a white and orange bookcase in there. It looks so cheery! The frame wall is fantastic - she must love her room so much! So glad you joined our Impossibilities Challenge. Want to follow but don't see a button on your sidebar - please let me know what I need to do.
Kelly
Laura did good!
I'll be busting out the orange paint this week for my teen son's room redo. That was his only request. Orange ...
Thanks for linking up to the Impossibilities party!
Linda
Beautiful room!
Thanks for linking this too, those frames are so fun!! Karah
Love this room so much - just featured it on my FB page and pinned it!
https://www.facebook.com/Eclecticallyvintage
Kelly
Post a Comment