at CVM
Country View has a new entrance used the first time tonight! So pretty!
Isaac & I went to share the supper with Mom. 3 kinds of soup to choose from, grilled cheese sandwich on fresh bread.....AMAZINGly good!
and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....
at least 6 0r 7 kinds of pie!
Mom got her piece 1st of everyone with Elaine, (activity director &one awesome lady) serenading her!
Because last year by the time they got to mom with pie they were already out of pecan pie. I am pretty sure mom does not remember this (I don't) but one of the girls in the kitchen did. No doubt in my mind that mother is well taken care of (and loved) at the home.
Ike and Grandma
sending home a dog with Isaac.
3 comments:
This gives me memories of my high school job as a dietary aide in a care home. I loved it. You are fortunate for such a cozy place for her. BTW, I LOVE pecan pie. Mmmmm.
Mom did remember she didn't get one last year...anyway that's what she told me on the phone the other day....sure glad she got one!!
I love the new entrance - and what an awesome "home" for Gma! It is certainly the best I have ever seen. Give her hugs from us next time you are there - Miss her so much!
Post a Comment