...the ladies and a few gents needed a warm dwelling,
and a little confidence on my part (over confidence, maybe), I attacked a few projects outside.Its windows were rotten, the door needed replaced but that's not what I was up to. I thought I could insulate and put up some panel to make it a bit nicer. Then get a hand (actually just have someone put in a door)! Well, Mr. Husband, seeing my work (pretty good for me) asked our hired hand to help me out and now.....Mr Hirehand is doing it for me(us) AWESOME!!! Hmmmmm, what should I try next ??!!!
the new door... 2 windows going in as I blog!!! Its gonna be wonderful....sigh !
"If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"
that kinda what it is like on our yard...make and improvement it just goes on and on and on andonandonandonandon......................
that's how I feel now, will I ever get the mess cleaned up? But it gotta start somewhere and its worse before it better........ right??
So that's how the world turns here....
Kids in school,
Evan when home trying his hand at welding....a go-cart frame.
Is in Knowledge Bowl Competition,
Isaac pretty much shadows me with our projects,
He did a bunch of ground work for Kerry,
Practices his trombone every night,
Together each evening we check on the ladies and close up their coop,
gather and count the hens' offerings.
Kerry & Laura had been off to Indianapolis for the FFA Nationals, last week,
Kerry now wrapping up pumpkin sales,
HALLOWEEN in 6 days,
Crop farmer doing ground work,
tiling being done in a lot of the area,
Fall has just been super nice.
Its a great feeling to get so much accomplished.
I have paint ready to give Evan's room a new look,
but will hold off until the weather keeps me in.
So long and happy Fall Y'all!
3 comments:
In my mind I have a Norman Rockwell image of your life. Cool.
Ambitious!
garage is looking good....be fun to work in there
Post a Comment