HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Thursday, September 29, 2011

A LAUNCHER...

...........in the making by Evan.

...looks rather like some that needs to have bomb squad called in for! The other evening some of "our friends" were showing and demo-ing theirs.... Evan, the inventor/creator was immediately grinding gears in his noggin on how to make his own!

5 comments:

Jenae said...

Evan, now you can shoot us fresh produce!!!!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Danger danger... Making applesauce? ;)

Kara said...

Oh boy!! I think it has been nearly 17 years since Terry made one to shoot potatoes. He had a blast shooting those things...and went through a LOT of hairspray. I do have to say there ARE fun, though!

Keeping Up With the Krisher's said...

Yikes! This scares me......I am seeing my future in a few years.....times 2!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This brings back memories... looks like a slightly different "model" than the one we had. Fun times!