HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Monday, September 19, 2011

CRY ME A RIVER.....

(healthy pup)

......if you do not like dogs don't even bother to look at this post.

Maybe I am being dramatic, but..........my Tippers is hurt, sick and looks so pathetic and we want sympathy!!!!

(so sick)

Something, some one during the night visit our place and hurt him. Not so bad maybe....but infection set in the punctures and he is one sick puppy.

yep, cry me a river....

its just a dog...

you say...

so...!

Its my/our dog and....

thats all I need to say.

If you don't much care for dogs well, so long, I do and he is hurt/sick with a fever and a victum of harassment (i think) .

He got such good and loving care from some ladies that appreciate my dogs!

9 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

Hope he recovers! Dogs with ouchies seems so sad.... because well, you know, I love, LOVE dogs. Especially big brown ones.

Kara said...

OH NO!!! Best wishes to your friend!! And, yes, I do certainly understand that a dog is more than an animal....I have spent more time worrying about our little furry bundle than I EVER thought I would.

ruth said...

Oh!!! give Tippers a hug for me....I didn't know he was hurt so much....you can cry.....

Jessie K said...

I hope he gets better! My doggie has Cushing's and we've been unable to take him into the vet for an official diagnosis. I hope we can soon, he's looking very pathetic!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

At least Maggie is by his side! Sweet... Hugs to you Tipper!

Stephanie Krisher said...

Poor puppy:(

Dawn said...

Give Tippers an extra hug for me. So sorry to see him look so sad.

Flynsk8r said...

Why would anyone be mean to a "Big Bundle of Warm Loving Fur" with character...Get well Tipper!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope he's on the mend.