......my sister and one of her project.
She made this sling bag and I was coveting it...shameful but honest of me. Sewing and indoor projects are usually not an option this time of the year but.....we usually do not have 10 inches of rain in 10 days either...just way to muddy to be out doors.
...what to do????
SEW...
WE JUST SNEAK IN THE CRAFT AREA AND CREATE!!!
Project #1: this young lady's (3rd grader) mom roped me (I didn't mind) into helping her with her 4H project...out of a Chicken Feed Bag to her own personal style of bag. I think she should be able to impress the 4H judge with her new learned skills.
Attitude
....much better, and dry enough to mow.
4 comments:
Oh Kolhe is so cute and how fun to sew with MamaJ! Your bag is darling!!!
Cute bag!
Both bags are so fun....glad you got to sew in the summer and that now it is drier....
I love the last bag:)
Post a Comment