.....enroute to the world famous....
Mt. Rushmore
(my co-pilot loved...[aka. Mackenzie] using my camera....'trees' or "I just love the trees" were frequent comments heard from her as the camera clicked away!!!)
"oh, o, I gotta get a picture of that!"
BEAUTIFUL
2- 13 and 2-16's along with the guy that inspired the creation of Mt Rushmore
Mackenzie and Evan
Did you know that GPS will not find this road??
Just about when we were gonna give up there was a small /simple sign with one name that pointed the right direction, 8miles of gravel we were there!!!
Loved this sign,
but once a again it meant nothing to us unlike the small simple signs along the way that pointed the next turn.
1 comment:
Tell L. that I have the same picture of that same bridge. I thought the same thing, "I have to get a picture of that" was said by me about 3 years ago :)
Post a Comment