HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Saturday, April 23, 2011

TODAY I MET

.....a BLOGGER! and her family! (she likes chocolate) @ a funeral (....we met in the middle, her family drove 17 hours, our an hour! ) http://monosenlacasa.blogspot.com/ she is funny (not at the funeral) on her blog ...talented ..check our her girls outfits ...she made 'em (she likes chocolate). Ambitious...going to run a 5k, I think, not real sure if thats what it is now but ambitious cuz running to the mail box would kill me! Anyway, was fun to meet her for real...(she likes chocolate) but why does it take a funeral to gather families and friends ... glad though that times like this happen (that we see/meet those we might not otherwise) and another.... ♪♫ Sweet, sweet release of a wearie soul....♪♫
....think she likes chocolate?

2 comments:

ruth said...

Was glad to be able to meet J too and see her little "monkies"!

Jessie K said...

I was so glad to meet everyone I have been talking to on Blogland! Nice to meet the "extended" family! :)