...this little one & its cheerful sound has discouraged me from the dishes lest I should frighten it away. SPRINGTIME
Boy, some people will do anything to get out of dishes!!
I like the picture!!
That picture is worth framing! We have so much snow in our yard yet (over a foot) that it is hard to even THINK spring. =-(
Smart bird...knew just the window to sit at! lol!!!!
BBS, is there a bird at the basement window too? HA. couldn't resist!!!!
I love the picture! I took a picture of Eli's hand sticking out the window in my side mirror the other day thinking that was a sign of spring for me! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Boy, some people will do anything to get out of dishes!!
I like the picture!!
That picture is worth framing! We have so much snow in our yard yet (over a foot) that it is hard to even THINK spring. =-(
Smart bird...knew just the window to sit at! lol!!!!
BBS, is there a bird at the basement window too? HA. couldn't resist!!!!
I love the picture! I took a picture of Eli's hand sticking out the window in my side mirror the other day thinking that was a sign of spring for me! :)
Post a Comment