HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Sunday, March 6, 2011

SATURDAY'S MISC

COUSINStogether

"caaa-TOR"...Mason an "all boy" kid, love tractors, tools, the outdoors...and my animals. He is just one of the "funniest" little dudes, his parents describe him as "naughty" but I say he is very normal & simply alot of fun, whatta ♥-bug. (the big boys also had a grand time ourdoors playing on the snowmobile & 4-wheeler, Chris helped the boys get the snowmobile going & showed them a few tricks [do I tell him THANX???, yes I do, a great big thanks, Chris, for spending time with them, the boys think you are the greatest]....just no pictures...ooops)

hand-sewing made bearable with visiting ....

Mom cutting up some old clothes into quilt blocks. She is amazing, since dad's death she is doing so well and looks brighter and better every visit.....guess we had no clue how bad dad had been, the stress she was under when they were both still on the farm....the last eight months in the nursing home....before he passed....his decline, the Alzheimer's behaviors would have been extremely difficult to have been around. Mom is now a youthful 89 1/2 years...although forgetful but not bad.

FUN FAMILY WEEKEND

yawn....

I am tired today....think we all are but, oh, the memories made....

4 comments:

ruth said...

gooooddddddd memories!!!!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Ok...so not naughty (i do use that word too freely)... Definately MISCHEVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Jenae said...

So you shared your hand sewing, you naughty little one!!!!

Jenae said...

Glad you had a weekend full of good memories:)