HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Monday, March 14, 2011

ROBINS

We saw one yesterday, and heard several more.....
spring is on its way!

Sunday's Garfield strip, leave to Garfield to torture the robin as if the snow & cold isn't enough!

Does anyone else know the saying....when you see a robin it will snow 2 more times, then spring is officially here....????

3 comments:

Jessie K said...

I don't know that one, but I'll willingly believe in it! :)

Jenae said...

Oh I do hope it is true. We are so so ready for spring here, our winter has been so horrible, so long, so cold so so so ... I could go on but I won't. No one wants to hear or read from a complainer so ... let spring COME with full force! We are ready and waiting !

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Jenae!...behave yourself! I would love to see a robin!!!!!! The sooner the better...