Isaac was doing some kind of project @ school using your middle name, teacher asked him his and he told her...........he didn't have one!!!! He is telling me this some time later....I told he does and he said he knew that but he wasn't gonna tell the teacher what it was!!! HUH, whats wrong with your name other than kinda hard to spell, I think...mmmmmmm.
"Isaac what is your middle name?"
"Ikie Sandals"....he tells me....guess I would have said I didn't have one either! ...poor kid!!
~at a small age when asked his name he would say, "Ikie Sandals"....never really corrected Isaac cuz it was so stinkin' cute...oops!!!
Isaac your name is Isaac Nathaniel...
.....must not get in BIGtrouble to know his full name!!!!
Keanna~6 Alawna~9 Keesha~6
During my time in Arizona being with this family,you hear the nick-names and teasing of the family amongst one another. The one name I heard repeatedly was..."TeenieWeenie" to Keanna....so I asked her why she was called that, matter-of-factly she said, "because that's my middle name." Okay then, Keesha whats your middle name..."Flop." Alawna, whats yours..."Bugo."
4 comments:
I have an older sister Karen and brother Keith. I was to be a "Kristi" or something like that, but they liked Linda. So my middle name is "Kay" because I needed a "K" in my name. :-)
Nikki Renny.....shortening both my names. Only my Mom called me that, and only when whe was feeling especially affectionate...good memories :-)
Funny thing about little kids....Miles thinks everyone has the same middle and last name (his!). The other day he was annoyed with me and said "MOMMY OWEN DECKER, you better behave! "
I was "Seccah" (I couldn't say "jeh-!") until about kindergarten or first grade when I got teased for it. Now I wish I'd just kept it because there are soooooo many Jessica's, Jessie's, and Jess's, but no Seccah!
Do you remember who dubbed me Pocahontus? was it because I was pokey or because I had long black hair?! ;) I don't think I've seen him either in 11 longgg years!
Post a Comment