HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Friday, December 31, 2010

CHANGE of PLANS

......for New Years Eve.
Not a real surprise,
that we were not going to be able to attend the planned get together.
We get use to such things,
BECAUSE.....
we are from Minnesota, it is winter,
and we are from Minnesota,
'OH' I said that,
so that pretty much explains our staying HOME..
Unsafe travel condition (again).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But we live with, Laura.
One minute we are just gonna hang out.
And then we are informed...at 7:30
there is a FASHION SHOW.
G'ma is bringing treats,
I...take pictures...
Furniture is moved,
Fancy dishware is arranged...
Closet doors are opening and closing...
Hair is being styled..
WELCOME

"thank you for coming & during outfit changes enjoy the refreshments"

Hannah, assigned to music.
2010 end of the year styles

winter outer wear
formal
pajama time
dressy casual
dressy
summer casual
HAPPY NEW YEAR

6 comments:

Kara said...

How fun! Impromtu is sometimes the best, though!

Mulberry Mama said...

That's awesome! Way to improvise. Happy New Year!

Jessie K said...

I love it!

ruth said...

Guess I missed this post til today....looks like a fun time...remember when they did supper for us one night.....I hardly recognise Evan...like the hair!!

Jenae said...

How fun, isn"t is fun to have fun right at home with what you have !

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!! Love the outfits :)