what a difference 48 hours & 7-10 inches of rain makes
(BIL did get the beans mostly out aside from the wet spots he left, good that he was anxious to start combining that evening!)
I wanted some new carpet, just not this way or for this room....just saying!! Our whole basement is wet with all the rain that came down in just a few hours & then keeps showering off & on.... the water is coming in along the basement floor everywhere! But there are those who are fighting the flooding into their home of not only water but sewage...
~so therefore I am not whining or complaining becuz it is much worse for many others in our area.( muscle are sore, back is hurting~ In case anyone cares☻!!)
6 comments:
so sorry! hope you have some sunnier days ahead!
Wow...the water..sorry you have such a mess to clean up...unreal..
Sorry for the extra work...congrats on the newcarpet! :)
Just a "little" rain, eh?! It's always good to look on the bright side, right?! NEW CARPET!! Never mind the sore muscles!! =-) But water is soooooo much better than sewage..... Happy cleaning
oh janna - I feel your pain, too, in more ways than one - think could we get a group discount on massages? Rod and I ache soooo bad.....and I'm sure many others are too!
Love the combine photo in your header... I love watching them work around here, dust rolling in the sunsets. Sorry about the carpet and basement situation though! What a pain! Yes, sewage would be so much worse!!
Post a Comment