HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Thursday, September 2, 2010

BEGINNINGS OF FALL

The last week the crops are taking on a fall look...
Mums in my window box.....
First picking of squash and pie pumpkins....
School supplies.......
Isaac preparing squash for dinner....

6 comments:

Jenae said...

I can almost smell it ... the smells of fall:)

Anonymous said...

Yum squash! I forget and cannot keep this straight...Isaac is the youngest and Evan is my age? Or whatever it may be! :) Laura is older than me by a year or so?

ruth said...

The squash looks yummy Isaac...have some ready for me next week!!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Yay for pumpkins!

Kara said...

I just love fall....as much as we all like summer, there is something so fun about fall. Except, of course, all the raking I see needing to be done in my yard!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fall is a wonderful time of year. Nice to see the ways you're enjoying it!