HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Friday, July 16, 2010

PIZZA AGAIN???

Almost always the help we have comes in to eat with us...during the produce season. We have what we would have as a family but just make more. Homemade pizza being an easy, quick meal and one the kids like would be one of our meals....so one day a 'certain guy' came in and said "pizza again??", well I got paranoid that we were having it too often so didn't make it for a time. Guess they were missing it and asking for pizza and I would say "pizza again!!!" . Today we had pizza and a 'certain someone' the rest thought he should have something gross instead. THIS is his meal today....wanna share??? I have had this can of slugs for twenty some years that was given to me when I visit Oregon and have always kept it with my can goods......today it came into perfect use!! Yes we let the 'certain someone' eat pizza. (it was always in good nature his comment..."pizza again" and something we love to tease him about!) .

3 comments:

Jenae said...

That 'certain someone' can be a pain but things would not be the same without him!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are those really slugs?!! Gross!!

Jennifer said...

Yuummmmmmm! (Bleck!) ;)