HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Thursday, June 17, 2010

FRESH COOKIES

So my niece came by to play with Isaac but.......... he is asleep yet. I told her she could stay and help my clean house and make cookies, she jumped at the cookie idea and pulled her nose up about the cleaning! So cookies we made.

Alyssa, 11 said she never baked before, so we had a lesson on measuring, mixing and.... ~scrapping the beater, and.... of course licking the spatula!!! "mmm-mm good" ...make balls and roll in sugar. ~cool and remove from baking stone.

PERFECT

~ these are the BEST cookies.

~while Alyssa rolled and sugared the cookie dough I was free to do some cleaning and laundry. I think we were both felt like winners, the guys that drop in kitchen will be tickled with...

FRESH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

1 comment:

Jenae said...

oh how fun, she'll wish now that Isaac will nap more often!!!!