I have a new job...oh, I think it is the same one I always had but now recognized as a position!!!! I will not be working at school next year but now I am a farm wife and a stay at home mom (do moms' really just stay at home?....I don't think so, usually there are someone that needs a ride or and errand done?!). I now proclaim my title as Home Manager.
With my new position I needed a more organized place so we did away with the traditional computer desks & added an eight foot counter top and hung some of the cupboards from our old kitchen that I updated with paint and new hardware. With taking out the old computer desks it freed up floor space so that we now can have a small sitting area of a recliner and loveseat. A nice addition with our kids having a need of their own space when their friends are visit.

4 comments:
very nice, i am going to come see it soon!!!
very nice..I like the bedspring idea..enjoy your "new" space!!
I like it! I'm jealous of your creativity!
Congratulations on your promotion! It is the best job ever!
Post a Comment