HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Saturday, April 24, 2010

1957-2010 deBoer Farm

(....the heart created & left by our kids)
The heart hath its own memory, like the mind, and in it are enshrined the precious keepsakes.

the kids' pride and joy....Grandpa's FORD 1976 pickup...dreams are being dreamt by 3 kids, what this truck is going to do, be and places its going....sweetness.

closure...

~so long.....it was home, a wonderful place to grow & grow-up....time to go.....

4 comments:

Jenae said...

Well done :)

The Chairman's Wife said...

great pictures. i'd frame them in barn wood...

Anonymous said...

I have this huge lump right in the middle of my throat right about now...

Kara said...

Neat idea with the heart!! I am so glad we got to go back for one last time over spring break - it was special for me as well as the kids. I took so many pictures of so many "odd" things (to others) that held meaning to me - such as the door lock on the barn. But, as you said, for me it was closure on that stage of our lives.