My solution is......this framed saying was at a junk store (original price $65.99) I paid $7. I then added the curtain rod with some eye screws, add curtain clips and will add more as needed. You then can just slide them to look at the pictures. MOM LIKES IT!!!
HIS, MINE & OURS......
....a little glimspe of our lives.
Monday, March 15, 2010
PICTURE SOLUTION
Mom has always had a ton of pictures that she recieves from friends and family. It safe to say if you send it will be in a frame or set our somewhere in their home. She likes picture as did her parents. They had a wall of 8x10's on their wall in Kingsley of their children. Do not remember how many frames but alot. G'pa and G'ma had 15 children but not all of them were on that wall. Think it was pictures of those who graduated and had professional protraits but back to mom. Living in a care center and in a fairly small room having framed pictures is not possible. So when I moved their things in I put up 2 bullutin boards that quickly were filled and I see someone from the home added another, it is starting to look cluttered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Such a neat idea, Janna! How nice!
I like it.
Very cute, I may need to copy it!!!
I like this too...and I know how Mom likes her pictures...she still talks about the suitcase of pictures...
Very nice! I like it too!
Cutesy!
My dear you are just way too clever!!! Love it!!
Blogger needs a 'like' button :) I may have to 'blog lift' this idea too.....thanks for sharing it! have you ever considered publishing a book of ideas? I'd be your first customer...keep 'em coming.
What a great idea! Just found your blog- enjoying it! :)
Post a Comment