
The miracle of spring is here....at our house, I/we have 3 kids, and more often than not someone(s) are/is at odds with one another but.............today I have 3 kids in the same area laughing and playing catch and enjoying being together. 3 kids came home from school changed and went outdoors without a mention of computer or arguing, very unusual lately. Yes, I witness the miracle of spring today. ;-)

The basketball court cleared of ice for a little hoop shooting..........and unicycling. This is the first time Evan is able to ride the unicycle outdoors. He has been doing it in the house thus the black marks on the woodwork.....Outdoors he did very well....the full length of the pavement.....making do with what isn't too muddy

.
...short video of Evan, the first video I did side waysssssss......OOP's, do it again!!!
4 comments:
So glad you took time to see and remember that siblings can get along!!! What a reward for all those times of disciplining :)
Looks like a lot of fun...Evan does good!!
Wow! You have lots of snow yet!!!
Go Evan....YEAH!!!!!!
Post a Comment