HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Thursday, January 14, 2010

DOOR UPDATE

I got in on a quick shopping trip in Sioux Falls while Kerry attended an auto auction yesterday....hour and half quick but I was able to find wonderful deals @ Gordman's and found stuff @Savers that help complete the look I wanted for my door/shelf. Wasn't sure I really liked the door on the wall but liking it more & more, now thinking what I will do with it next season....garden theme, spring flowers, bunnies....???

3 comments:

Jenae said...

I love it, you did an excellent job bringing it all togther. Will be fun to change it with the seasons!!!

Brenda said...

I love the way that looks! You got me to thinking, wondering if I had any old doors in the attic, and remembered the old storm window with leaded glass .. . am thinking I would have FIL frame the leaded part and hang it on the wall . . . Like your blog, btw.

ruth said...

I like how it looks..can't wait to really see it!