HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Friday, December 25, 2009

4-SALE

We have needed to have snow blower since we have been home owner's but never seem to either afford one or the right deal came along until last spring...........Kerry went to huge consignment auction and---------bought 2, yes, t-w-0!!!! In the past we couldn't afford 1 but now 2 and when ?'d, his response is "I've always wanted one" ........but 2, I am scratching my head, would this apply when the women go shoppin' ??!! The reasoning'/justification is that come next winter there will someone that needs one and I will have just what he needs, "folks", this the winter to have the x-tra blower for sale. The boys think we should take a picture of it next to a big drift that they are cleaning out, to show that it works..... "ya-think, I have couple/three junk-jockeys on my hands!?"

No comments: