August 8, a tour of our "ranch" and this dad saw this pumpkin and exclaim "holy--------- look at the size of that pumpkin" .............
Happy Fall Y'all.....Well of course we had to etched this little guy's initials in that pumpkin...he did not forget and often wondered about "his pumpkin".....I honestly did not go back and check on it but.........one day about 9 weeks later I was in the shed getting stuff for an order and there laid on top of a bin "his pumpkin"....no one really knew about it except us and here it laid on top of a bin with the initial out amongst hundreds of pumpkins....pretty cool huh !!
Oct 15.... the family returns & Ethan right away asked about "his pumpkin"....I just told him to go look around and see what he could find..........and with a little help there is his E H

...I kinda feel like a tooth fairy....look @ that happy grin.
the whole family once again....(with a boy pumpkin in the oven)
2 comments:
How fun for the little fella!
So cool Janna! THANKS, he is so proud.
Post a Comment